Your Life, Your Way
Find your nearest UniSlim meeting
Become a UniSlim Leader Today!
Calculate your BMI (body mass index)
Or Slim at Home
Or Slim ONLINE...
Blend all ingredients together and add skimmed milk until you reach the desired consistency.
1 frozen banana
1 low fat frozen yoghurt (pop a yoghurt into the freezer overnight)
2 drops vanilla essence
1 sachet of Options Hot Chocolate - mint chocolate flavour.
Mint leaves for garnish.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 8–10 mins
- 3 eggs
- 60 g caster sugar
- 85 g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 ml very low-fat strawberry fromage frais
- 150 g strawberries, halved or sliced
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a clean, dry bowl until pale and light in texture.
2. Sift in the flour and cocoa powder, and, using a metal spoon, fold in gently but thoroughly in a figure-of-eight movement, so the mixture is evenly coloured.
3. Pour the mixture into a Swiss roll tin, which has been lined with non-stick parchment paper, and spread out evenly with a palette knife.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/gas mark 6 for 8–10 minutes, until the cake is well risen and springy to the touch when pressed gently with a finger.
5. Turn out carefully onto a large sheet of greaseproof paper. Peel away the lining paper and trim the edges of the chocolate sponge. Cover with a clean, damp tea towel and set aside to cool.
6. When cold, spread the strawberry fromage frais over the sponge and cover with the strawberries.
7. Roll up the roulade tightly, using the greaseproof paper to help you.
8. Place the roulade on a serving plate, seam-side down, and dust lightly with icing sugar. Cut into slices and serve.