Your Life, Your Way
Find your nearest UniSlim meeting
Become a UniSlim Leader Today!
Calculate your BMI (body mass index)
Or Slim at Home
Or Slim ONLINE...
- 250g mixed summer berries such as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries (you can use frozen berries when not in season)
- 250g low fat natural yoghurt (less than 60kcal per 100g)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 20g white chocolate
1. Hull and slice the strawberries, add them with the rest of the berries into a large bowl.
2. Add the orange juice and maple syrup and cinnamon to the fruit.
3. Grate the white chocolate and stir into the natural yoghurt, pour over the fruit mix and serve chilled.
- 336g cooked chicken cut into strips
- 2 oranges
- 2 large heads of chicory, roughly sliced
- 30g pecan nuts toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves
- Juice and rind of 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fructose
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large egg yolk
- Salt and ground pepper
- To make the dressing, place orange rind and juice in a small bowl. Add the vinegar, fructose, olive oil, some shredded mint leaves, egg yolk and salt and pepper to taste. Combine all ingredients together.
- To make the salad, place the chicken strips in a bowl, spoon over the dressing cover and chill for 1 hour. Remove the skin and pith from the oranges with a sharp knife.
- Cut the flesh into thick pieces. Place the chicory on the bottom of a large salad bowl, add the chicken pieces and pour over the dressing.
- Place the orange pieces on top with the pecan nuts and garnish with mint leaves.
- 1 aubergine
- 2 red peppers
- 1 green pepper
- 2 courgettes
- 5 large tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 teaspoons baby capers
- 50g olives
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Spray oil
- Cut the aubergine into 1 inch cubes and the tomatoes into quarters. Thinly slice the courgettes, cut the red and green peppers, remove seeds and cut into chunks.
- Preheat a grill pan. Spray a quarter of the vegetables with oil and cook. Place in a bowl.
- Cook the remaining vegetables in batches.
- Transfer to the bowl and mix with garlic, capers and olives. Season with pepper.
- 400g pack salad potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp chilli power
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 410g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of parsley
- 2x 185g cans tuna, drained
- Bag mixed salad leaves and herbs
- Boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes, until tender. Meanwhile, make the dressing.
- Whisk the oil, lemon juice, chilli powder and garlic in a large bowl. Add the cannelloni beans and salad leaves.
- Drain the potatoes and allow to cool. Cut them in half lengthways.
- Gently stir in the potatoes and flake in the tuna.
- Pile onto a bed of salad leaves.
- 2 grilled chicken fillets
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- ½ a cucumber chopped
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 30g walnuts
- Handful of spinach and rocket leaves
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Put the apple pieces into a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice
- Add spinach leaves, rocket, and chopped chicken pieces, tomatoes, celery, walnuts and cucumber.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar over the salad and serve with lemon wedges.