Your Life, Your Way
Find your nearest UniSlim meeting
Become a UniSlim Leader Today!
Calculate your BMI (body mass index)
Or Slim at Home
Or Slim ONLINE...
Displaying items by tag: prawns
Tuesday, 03 August 2010 17:07
- 400g large prawns
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red chilli chopped and de-seeded
- Sprig of fresh coriander
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 180g uncooked wholemeal linguine or medium noodles
- 100ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp butter
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil and cook the crushed garlic and chilli pepper for 1 minute or until the garlic starts to golden.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil. Add the prawns and cook for 5 minutes or until the prawns turn pink.
- Add the chopped coriander, and butter cook until butter melts.
- Meanwhile in a separate saucepan cook the pasta or noodles for 6-8 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain and add to the prawn mix, toss in juices and serve at once. Sprinkle with some chopped coriander.
Published in Recipes