- 400g sweet potato
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 224g water chestnuts, sliced
- 336 spinach stems removed
- Cut the sweet potato into cubes and cook in a large saucepan of boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well.
- Heat wok until very hot, add the oil and stir in the garlic and chilli for a minute.
- Add sweet potato and water chestnuts and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add spinach, soy sauce and stock and toss until the spinach has just wilted.